Github user tae-jun commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1730

    @marchpig Sorry for my late response! I changed what you addressed except
one thing.

    ### Korean note order

![image](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/8201019/21017141/b8b797e2-bdab-11e6-94db-7e1bac10389b.png)
    ### Remove date string when restore

![remove_date](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/8201019/21017265/16fa00d8-bdac-11e6-876f-c4c403f2192d.gif)

    The one thing is about hiding `~Trash` prefix. I definitely agree with you
but I think it's not good to make a PR huge. So if you think that feature is
essential, I will include it to this PR. But if it's not, I would like to leave
that as a future work :)

    Actually, I planned to add features related to the trash on notebook view
in the future. There are many features need to be implemented!
    * Hide `~Trash` prefix
    * Notice a note is in the trash
    * Disable edit note in the trash (I'm not sure that this is needed, maybe
limiting user's behavior)
    * Disable renaming note in the trash (not sure as well)

    The first and second features are needed in my opinion, so I would like to
handle those on next PR!

    Please tell me your opinion.
    Thanks for the review again. It looks better than before thanks to your
comments 😄

---
with INFRA.
---