Github user AhyoungRyu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1758

    @AlexanderShoshin Thanks for your contribution!
    While I was just quickly looking through this example note in my Zeppelin,
couple of things were noticed.
     - AFAIK, OSX doesn't have `wget` by default so the OSX users might need to
install by themselves. So I would suggest you to use `curl` instead of `wget`
to download datasets. (`curl` is built-in command I guess)

     - I saw you set the location of dataset to `tmp/`. It can occurs sth link
"permission denied" error for that dir in Zeppelin like below.
    ```
    Caused by: org.apache.flink.runtime.JobException:
    Creating the input splits caused an error:
    File /tmp/flights98.csv does not exist or the user running Flink
('ahyoungryu') has insufficient permissions to access it.
    ```

---
with INFRA.
---