Github user pmccaffrey6 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1776

    I went ahead and changed parsing of the "explore" keyword to use `split("
+")` instead of substring so that it wasn't tied to any particular word length
etc.. and the `METADATA_KEYWORD` can be set to any single case-insensitive word.

    As an additional detail, if you look up a table that doesn't exist you'll
just get an empty table in the paragraph as opposed to an explicit error
message. I experimented a bit with testing for an empty result set using
`resultSet.next()` and `resultSet.first()` so that I could output an error
message like "Database object not found".

    However, it seems that when getting metadata, since you're not using
`Statement`, this kind of thing causes problems because re-setting cursors on
the resultset using methods like `resultSet.beforeFirst()` isn't supported for
all data sources. I don't want to use `Statement` because I want to have this
abstracted away from SQL and simply use the JDBC api to get metadata. So, in
the interest of making this as general of a feature as possible, and therefore
not using `Statement`, as well as not having a good way to test for `resultSet`
emptiness that is adequately vendor-agnostic, there currently isn't testing for
empty result sets, they just return as empty tables.

    I don't imagine this is an issue really but if anyone has a suggestion of a
good way to do this, I'd be very interested to hear it!

---
with INFRA.
---