Github user cloverhearts commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1838

    But actually this is a temporary resolved.
    As a result, Zombie Process issues have been mitigated.

    Zomebie Process is very important and risky issue.
    So, I felt the need to take minimal steps.

    This fix minimizes the potential for Zombie.
    I forced the reference count to zero at shutdown to terminate the process.

    The exact problem with the Zombie Process is:
    1. Interpreter reference count management failure
    2. Close failed while working on RemoteInterpreter
    3. Close the RemoteInterpreter Unknown stop.
    4. Termination timing issues not yet discovered ..

    Therefore, I feel it is necessary to take temporary measures through this
PR, to register detailed issues and gradually resolve them.

    What do you think?

---
with INFRA.
---