Thanks Mina taking care of it. Sounds good to me.

One thing is, shell we try have docker image in this release?
Following issues tracks the the job
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1711

I don't think it need to be a blocker for 0.7.0 release, but if they can be
resolved by the time we create release candidate and have docker image in
the release, it would be great.

Thanks,
moon