GitHub user zjffdu reopened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1859

    ZEPPELIN-1432. Support cancellation of paragraph execution

    ### What is this PR for?
    Livy 0.3 support cancel operation, this PR is to support cancel in livy
interpreter. First we would check the livy version, then based on the livy
version, we would call the livy rest api to cancel the statement.

    ### What type of PR is it?
     Improvement | Feature ]

    ### Todos
    * [ ] - Task

    ### What is the Jira issue?
    * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1432

    ### How should this be tested?
    Tested manually, because cancel is only avaible in livy 0.3 which is not
released yet.

    ### Screenshots (if appropriate)

![image](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/164491/21712520/3ed292ec-d430-11e6-8829-581e1bba1a9c.png)

    ### Questions:
    * Does the licenses files need update? No
    * Is there breaking changes for older versions? No
    * Does this needs documentation? No

    $ git pull https://github.com/zjffdu/zeppelin ZEPPELIN-1432

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1859.patch

    This closes #1859

----
commit 070fea05ca9d7c3da3ac5708cf46dcec20e17a45