GitHub user AlexanderShoshin opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2014

    [ZEPPELIN-2065] Flaky test: NotebookTest.testSchedulePoolUsage

    ### What is this PR for?

    `testSchedulePoolUsage()` test checks that jobs can be executed several
times in a row using a cron expression.

    It failed sometimes when it checked job completion by monitoring
`job.dateFinished` and then tried to assert that `job.status` is `FINISHED`. It
was not always true because `job.status` is changed after `job.dateFinished`.

    ### What type of PR is it?
    Bug Fix

    ### Todos
    * [ ] We need to catch job completion by checking `job.status` instead of
`job.dateFinished`.
    * [ ] It is better to catch job completion by adding job status change
listener instead of using `Thread.sleep(..)` in a test method.
    * [ ] We can make this test simpler by removing a check that a job will not
run after a cron expressin is removed. We already have such check in a previous
unit test named `testSchedule()`.

    ### What is the Jira issue?
    [ZEPPELIN-2065](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2065)

    ### Questions:
    * Does the licenses files need update? **no**
    * Is there breaking changes for older versions? **no**
    * Does this needs documentation? **no**

    $ git pull https://github.com/AlexanderShoshin/zeppelin ZEPPELIN-2065

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2014.patch

    This closes #2014

----
commit 8a0fe02846251ec4492847daf342c29823a3304f
Author: Alexander Shoshin <alexander_shos...@epam.com>
Date:   2017-02-10T15:09:03Z

    use job status listener to count jobs launched by cron expression

----

---
with INFRA.
---