Instead of just replying "+1", will be better to write down what I checked.

 - there was no problem with running Spark tutorial note \w basic Spark
interpreter setting
 - tested restarting interpreter issue which is the most critical one in
0.7.0 with markdown interpreter
   (checked every cases: Globally -> shared / Per note -> scoped / isolated
/ Per user -> scoped / isolated)
 - behaviour of dynamic form

Anyway +1 :)

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 12:52 PM, CloverHeartsDev <cloverhearts...@gmail.com