Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I followed that documentation. But after installing the interpreter using
that given command, still my interpreter group is not listing when I try to
create a interpreter from UI.

In the interpreter-settings.json I have given "wso2" as my interpreter
group[1].
Is there anymore configuration to be done to bind it with the zeppelin?

[1]
https://github.com/minudika/zeppelin/blob/WSO2_Siddhi_Interpreter/wso2_receiver/resources/interpreter-setting.json

BR

--