Github user AhyoungRyu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2252

    @1ambda Great work! Quickly looked through the most of file changes and it
looks good. Zeppelin web is getting bigger, everyone will feel the necessity of
this kind of lint rule.

    btw I saw the below some warning msgs when I ran `npm run lint:once`,
    ```
    $ npm run lint:once

    > zeppelin-web@0.0.0 lint:once
/Users/ahyoungryu/Dev/zeppelin-development/zeppelin-test/zeppelin-web
    > eslint src

/Users/ahyoungryu/Dev/zeppelin-development/zeppelin-test/zeppelin-web/src/app/notebook/notebook.controller.js
      52:34  warning  Unnecessary escape character: \/  no-useless-escape
      52:44  warning  Unnecessary escape character: \/  no-useless-escape
      52:59  warning  Unnecessary escape character: \/  no-useless-escape
      52:69  warning  Unnecessary escape character: \/  no-useless-escape

/Users/ahyoungryu/Dev/zeppelin-development/zeppelin-test/zeppelin-web/src/app/visualization/builtins/visualization-nvd3chart.js
      131:37  warning  Unexpected mix of '&&' and '||'  no-mixed-operators
      131:54  warning  Unexpected mix of '&&' and '||'  no-mixed-operators

/Users/ahyoungryu/Dev/zeppelin-development/zeppelin-test/zeppelin-web/src/components/noteListDataFactory/noteList.datafactory.js
      38:40  warning  Unnecessary escape character: \/  no-useless-escape
      38:45  warning  Unnecessary escape character: \/  no-useless-escape

    ✖ 8 problems (0 errors, 8 warnings)

    ```

    Is there any particular reason for not fixing them? If you just worried
about the side effect, I think it's okay with as is :)

---
with INFRA.
---