Hi Michael,

Interpreter does not close / open between paragraphs. That means you can
just keep any object as member variable in your interpreter implementation.

For example SparkInterpreter [1] keeps IMain as a member variable.

Interpreter shipped in Zeppelin codebase is developed with the same API
that custom interpreter uses. They have no differences.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
moon

[1]