Github user khalidhuseynov commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2239

    @soralee it's disappearance is based on multi-user logic and it's correct
since if note have `owners`, `readers`, `writers` as `user1` it doesn't have
anything to do in `admin`'s list. That's why I was telling that not sure that
this PR makes sense, because of intervening into that flow. From another point
when creating note, it's `owner` is automatically assigned as current user
without asking as well, so I think having already existing logic and assigning
current user as owner (unless having admin feature) is fine, and we don't need
much changes on it for now

---
with INFRA.
---