Github user cacti77 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2437

    @1ambda Thanks for the tip. I was hoping there'd be an easier way to see
the web page; oh well:).

    Are you sure about this?@felixcheung above said:

    > Each Interpreter process can have multiple Interpreter Groups

    I still think it would be good to distinguish Interpreter Groups from the
Interpreter Process in the diagrams. After looking at the code for
[InterpreterGroup
](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/zeppelin-interpreter/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/interpreter/InterpreterGroup.java)
 it makes a bit more sense to me now.  One InterpreterGroup can be associated
with multiple sessions, and each session id is associated with a list of
interpreters. I'm just not sure yet [how the sessions are generated with
respect to notes, users, or their
combination](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/zeppelin-interpreter/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/interpreter/InterpreterGroup.java#L41-L44)

---
with INFRA.