Github user zjffdu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2442

    I am thinking that every interpreter could have one special interpreter for
initializing interpreter setting and custom enviroment requirement for his
note. And do the initialization at the first paragraph. e.g.

    ```
    %spark.init

    set property_1=value_1
    set property_2=value_2
    ```
    So that the note could be shared to other people, and other people can
reproduce the note result easily. My point is that note should be
self-contained thing that could be reproduced when it is shared to other people

    However it is still very immature idea.

---
with INFRA.
---