Hi,

0.7.3 is a maintenance release, so in terms of new feature, I prefer to
ship it in 0.8.0, so we can keep 0.7.3 as a stable release.

We have a discussion thread for release 0.8.0 [1]. And I think we can
discuss there, more about 0.8.0 release which includes all the new
functionalities.

Does it make sense for you?

Thanks,
moon