Github user Leemoonsoo commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2568

    Right, we don't have good documentation for TEST_SELENIUM, but WEB_E2E you
can find documentation
[here](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/tree/master/zeppelin-web).

    I'm running test in following way

    #### WEB_E2E test

    1. Build project (e.g. `mvn package -DskipTests`)
    2. Start daemon
        ```
        bin/zeppelin-daemon.sh start
        ```
    3. Run test
        ```
        cd zeppelin-web
        npm run e2e
        ```

    #### TEST_SELENIUM test

    1. Build package  (e.g. `mvn package -DskipTests`)
    2. Start daemon
        ```
        bin/zeppelin-daemon.sh start
        ```
    3. Run test
        Run integration test under
[org.apache.zeppelin.integration](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/tree/master/zeppelin-server/src/test/java/org/apache/zeppelin/integration)
 package.
        ```
        TEST_SELENIUM=true mvn -Pweb-ci -pl
.,zeppelin-interpreter,zeppelin-zengine,zeppelin-server,zeppelin-display
-Dtest=org.apache.zeppelin.integration.InterpreterIT -DfailIfNoTests=false
-DskipRat verify
        ```

        you can change `-Dtest=...` whatever the way you want. Single class,
single method, etc.

    Let me know if you need help on this.

---