Would be nice if each user's interpreter is started in its own docker
container a-la cloudera data science workbench.
Then each user's shell interpreter is pretty isolated.
Actually, from a CDSW session you could pop up a terminal session to your
container which I found pretty neat.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov