Github user zjffdu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2834

    Thanks for the contribution. Regarding the interpolation property, I think
it might be better to use paragraph level property instead of interpreter level
property.  e.g. here's what I imagine
    ```
    %sql(interpolation=true)
    select * from table where length > ${min_length}
    ```

    2 reasons I introduce paragraph level property
    * interpolation has overhead, we should avoid it as possible as we can.
    * paragraph level property is more readable for users that once they notice
this paragraph level property, it would be easy for them to know that there's
interporpeter in code. In contrast, few users would notice the interpreter
level setting.

    Will back to review more after 0.8 release.

---