Github user imamura-kaicho commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2483

    Not an issue, but had challenge when using mvn build. Current pom has wagon
plugin to download py4j.zip from pypi, but under proxy, it didn't work. I tried
with this options to change url, but it also failed.

    Finally, figured out my wagon plugin has problem when using proxy.
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5237

    I added following in pom.xml and resolved.

    <build>
    <extensions>
    <extension>
    <!-- this extension is required by wagon in order to pass the proxy -->
    <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
    <artifactId>wagon-http-lightweight</artifactId>
    <version>2.2</version>
    </extension>
    </extensions>
    </build>