It is not necessary to create ticket for document change if it is trivial
change, otherwise you still need to create ticket.

Regarding the review, I am sorry that there¹s no much bandwidth to review
for committers, if there¹s no response in 3 days, please ping someone or
send mail in dev mail list.

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang