Github user sanjaydasgupta commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3013

    @jongyoul, @Tagar, could you please confirm my understanding of your
suggestions below:

    1) The old button should **not** be removed. It should retain its visual
form and function (although the implementation of its functions may change)
    2) The CSV and TSV saving functions of the old button should reuse and
invoke corresponding functions of the angular ui-grid.
    3) To implement the TSV part of (2) two extra items (_Export all data as
tsv_, and _Export visible data as tsv_) should be added to ui-grid's menu item.

    If your answer to most of the above points is _yes_, we should close this
PR as it has traveled a long way down the wrong path :-) But before we do that
let me request you to review once more the motivations in the JIRA
([ZEPPELIN-3511](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3511)) and the
long term maintainability benefits of removing the old button (also emphasized
[here](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3013#issuecomment-397788053)).

    Thank you for your attention.

---