Hello, everyone

The hadoop community developed the submarine machine learning system, submarine
has now become the same level of project as hadoop and hdfs in hadoop.
The hadoop community hopes to provide machine learning services such as
tensorflow, mxnet, pytorch, caffe, etc. through the submarine project.

Hadoop submarine project official website: https://hadoop.apache.org/submarine
<https://hadoop.apache.org/submarine>

Hadoop submarine issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUBMARINE
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUBMARINE>

The hadoop submarine community found zeppelin to be a very good visual
development platform.
Therefore, I hope to use zeppelin to carry out the whole life cycle of Hadoop
submarine algorithm development,
model offline training, model release, model online prediction, and model
incremental update.

After 3 months of development, We completed the development of the hadoop
submarine (machine learning) interpreter.

And it will be used online for one month in our company.
It is now possible to write tensorflow algorithms in zeppelin.
The tensorflow algorithm is submitted to YARN for offline training in zeppelin.

Hadoop submarine interpreter design doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YN8Kjmxt1Ym3clx5pDnGNXGajUT36hzQxjaik1cP4A/edit?ts=5bc6bfdd

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YN8Kjmxt1Ym3clx5pDnGNXGajUT36hzQxjaik1cP4A/edit?ts=5bc6bfdd>

Zeppelin add Hadoop Submarine (machine learning) interpreter:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3856
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3856>
PR : https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3331
<https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3331>

submarine-integration-zeppelin doc:
https://github.com/hadoopsubmarine/hadoop-submarine-ecosystem/tree/master/submarine-integration-zeppelin

<https://github.com/hadoopsubmarine/hadoop-submarine-ecosystem/tree/master/submarine-integration-zeppelin>
Youtebe Submarine channel:https://
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4JBt8Y8VJ0BW0IM9YpdCyQ>www.youtube.com/channel/UC4JBt8Y8VJ0BW0IM9YpdCyQ
 <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4JBt8Y8VJ0BW0IM9YpdCyQ>

welcome to submit their own ideas and opinions.

Thanks!

Xun Liu
March 12, 2019