Hi all,

There's one thread [1] discussing about the new zeppelin ui initiative. It
looks like the community have reach consensus on this.

Considering this is a large effort and most of work is on frontend, I would
suggest to create a new feature branch for this initiative. So that the
development of this initiative can move fast and without breaking the
current master branch. Later at proper time, we can consider to merge it
back into master branch, since the most of the work is in frontend, I
believe the merge won't be too difficult. Let's vote for creating feature
branch for this. Here's my +1

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6ba4722d6eab70366d11bc43d727ca51a4539446e34d24ed7578b00c@%3Cusers.zeppelin.apache.org%3E

--