Thanks for raising the discussion, Moon.

How about create a page for these contents like zeppelin videos, articles,
UI design and talks ? And we can encourage users to create ticket for
adding new content. So that we can embrace them into jira
contributor system. And we can create another contributor page which fetch
the contributors info from jira system via api, so that it relieve the
maintenance effort of these contributor list.

moon soo Lee <m...@apache.org> 于2019年11月14日周四 上午8:05写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang