Hi Alex,

We haven't officially define that, here' my understanding.
After release branch is cut, only bug fix for zeppelin core modules
(zeppelin-interpreter,zeppelin-zengine,zeppelin-server) should go to the
release branch.
Bug fix and improvement PR for interpreter modules also could go to release
branch.
For you case, the improvement for cassandra interpreter could still go to
release branch after it is cut.

Alex Ott <alex...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月25日周六 下午7:16写道:

--
Best Regards