If the api is compatible between different versions of Neo4j driver, then
you can just don't ship Neo4j driver into zeppelin, let users provide that.
e.g. currently spark interpreter supports multiple versions of spark,
Zeppelin doesn't' ship with any spark jars, it is user's responsibility to
provide that via specifying SPARK_HOME

Andrea Santurbano <sant...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月21日周日 下午3:35写道:

--
Best Regards