Hello,

Recently, I'm checking the InterpreterSettingManager class deeply.

BTW, I would like to change some features including loading defaults
interpreters.

Currently, when starting Zeppelin for the first time after downloading it,
Zeppelin checks if the file of interpreter.json onto the `conf` directory.
Without it, Zeppelin loads all interpreters. Moreover, Zeppelin updates
some default settings to fit the new version of the configuration. To do
it, The code of InterpereterSettingManager class became heavy and burden. I
would like to remove some functions for for-the-first-time behaviors and
might provide migration functions to make them up-to-date.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-4999

Regards,
JL

--