Hi Jeff
Initially, we used the Spark version that defined by the Zep 0.9.0 and got the
error.
When we changed the Spark to the latest version 3.1.2, we got a different
error.  Fyi, we are not using Spark at all, but it seems the R interpreter has
dependency on the SparkR.  Our requirement is to enable R interpreter with the
latest R version.  Please advice.  Thanks.
> .libPaths(c(file.path(libPath), .libPaths()))
> library(SparkR)
Error in readRDS(pfile) : unknown input format
Calls: library -> find.package -> lapply -> FUN -> readRDS
Execution halted

    On Friday, July 2, 2021, 10:26:09 AM EDT, Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 What version of spark do you use ? I am not sure whether your spark version
supports R 4.0 ?

denny wong <tecgi...@yahoo.com.invalid> 于2021年7月2日周五 下午10:02写道:

--
Best Regards