We are using Zeppelin on the Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud for machine
learning (OML).  Currently, we enabled the OML4Py (Python language) in the
notebook.  We are working on enabling the OML4R (R language).  It would be good
to support common features (e.g. z.show) for both languages for better user
experience.
ThanksDenny
    On Friday, July 30, 2021, 05:02:24 AM EDT, Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>