Hello,

I agree with releasing a new version with Junit 5 for the future but I
don't think Junit5 is a critical blocker for the release at the same time.

@Philipp Dallig <philipp.dal...@gmail.com>
I don't want to be in a hurry and I'm sorry that I didn't figure out
the issue well but could you please give us more information including
what's left and so on?

JL

2023년 4월 5일 (수) 오후 9:57, Amin Borjian <borjianami...@outlook.com>님이 작성:

> After below change, we are not going to release a new version to support
> spark 3.3?
>

> https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/commit/aeb40a5907b42da7d64f22ff1ceb288cc86fa922
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread/n4mdfwr5ksgpmrz0jpqp335qpvormos1
>
> On 2023/02/24 18:05:20 Philipp Dallig wrote:
> > (+1)
> >
> > I would have converted all tests to JUnit5 before the release if
> > possible. This should simplify backports to 0.11.x. If we want to do
> > without patch releases in the future, then I am also in favour of a
> release.
> >
> > Am 15.02.23 um 08:18 schrieb Jeff Zhang:
> > > Hi folks,
> > >
> > > The last release of Zeppelin (0.10.1) was around one year ago (Feb
> 2022).
> > > Since then, we have made significant improvements on Zeppelin. Do you
> think
> > > it is a good time to make a new release?

이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net