Hi, moon

Yes, Since

> "Moving computation is cheaper than moving data"

We can do computation in computing framework.

For simple pivot changing or filtering can be handle in local storage with
indexing databases depending on the current user level.
As you saw, computations will be handle in the back ends.

Great to hear about the building rich GUI, I will give me chart library ideas
on there.

Your ideas are always welcome, those will be helpful for my task and draft
proposal

Thanks