Thanks Alex

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Alex B. <abezzu...@nflabs.com> wrote:

> Congratulations, Madhuka!
>
> Glad that you can make it and thank you for your contributions. So we will
> go on with the initial plan of making more visualizations for Zeppelin then.
>
> Meanwhile it is community bonding period [1] I would suggest you go on
> participating at the dev@ and user@ mailing lists, helping people,
> sharing your experience with Zeppelin

Yes sure. As it is community bonding period I will participate on them. I
will share my experiences in ML and my blog.

and meanwhile you can also try doing a simple PoC as Ilya suggested, by
> picking two different libraries or chart types (1 existing, 1 new) and
> writing an implementation of the transformation function to fit them
> together.

Yes, I will do the simple POC as llya suggested and I think it will be good
starting point for my task.

> Please keep in touch and let us know who it goes every week or two in a
> form of short email with your progress summary. We can also arrange
> something like a regular call\IRC hours if you will.

I will update my progress in ML and even call\IRC

--
Cheers,
Madhuka Udantha