​Thanks for the efforts on the classpath. However, as stated above, the
classpath required to execute Zeppelin and the classpaths required of the
individual interpreters have already diverged. Since it is the interpreters
that will have the most dynamic development, I should actually suggest
separating the build and runtime classpaths of the interpreters from the
Zeppelin build/runtime.

Interpreter API changes will be more difficult, but in the long run I
believe it will make for a much more diverse set of interpreters available.

paul

--
*Paul Curtis*
Senior Sales Engineer