Hi All,

We found two options, OpenLayers and Leaflet.

   - Leaflet very simple to use,
   - Leaflet is a petite 64K size, compared to over 700K Openlayers
   - We are not interested in connectivity  of the Geoserver and PostGIS at
   the moment.
   - Leaflet support mobile GIS apps evquien

Seems Leaflet is much suit for requirement.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-157

Thanks