Github user eranwitkon commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/152#issuecomment-133525197

    Did you see my comment from 5 days ago?

    Now that I can run the code I found this behavior :

    Try the following code:
    %sql
    select Name  from myMap
    where Country = "${Country='United States'}"

    The data output of this one have only one column - name but when I press
    the map icon I get it to show the data as before. (other view respect the
    select and present it as expected)
    Eran
    בתאריך יום ו׳, 21 באוג׳ 2015, 21:17 מאת madhuka

<https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/152#issuecomment-133519842>
    > .

---
with INFRA.