Github user Leemoonsoo commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/340#issuecomment-147712767

    Basically, a unittest that fails without this patch and passes with this
patch.

    I thought little bit more about this action. Current rule of paragraph
creation is

    1. automatically adds one after execution of last paragraph.
    2. manually inserts between paragraphs.

    And this patch changes to

    1. automatically adds one, after execution of last paragraph.
    2. manually inserts between paragraphs.
    3. automatically adds one, after saving non empty last paragraph.

    I think it could be confusing, if i see a new paragraph created
automatically, while editing the last paragraph. Another strategy, with less
confusing(i think) is,

    1. automatically adds one, after execution of last paragraph.
    2. manually inserts between paragraphs.
    3. automatically adds one, when user starts editing the last paragraph.

    I personally prefer the current rule, but what do you guys think?

---
with INFRA.
---