Congratulations!

On 19/11/15 14:33, moon soo Lee wrote:
The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) community is pleased to announce the
availability of the 0.5.5-incubating release. The community puts
significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since the last
release, focusing on having new backend support, improvements on
stability and simplifying the configuration. More than 60 contributors
provided new features, improvements and verifying release. More than 90
issues has been resolved.

We encourage download the latest release from
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/download.html

Release note is available at
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.5.5-incubating.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project
and how to get involved, visit our website at
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/

Thanks to all users and contributors who have helped to improve
Apache Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Disclaimer:
Apache Zeppelin is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects.
While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.