From: Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.6-incubating (RC2)
To:  <dev@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>

                   Hi,

 I found some issues from RC2,

 A. building from source (zeppelin-0.5.6-incubating.tgz)

 Test with executing "mvn clean package -Pspark-1.6 -Phadoop-2.4 -Pyarn
 -Ppyspark -Dignite.version=1.1.0-incubating -Pscalding"

 1. 'scalding' module refers wrong zeppelin version as
 0.6.0-incubating-snapshot which breaks the build with option -Pscalding.
 2. 'ignite' module: Test failure occurs on my Mac. I don't know about
 ignite, so is there any precondition to enable 'ignite' interpreter?
 > IgniteSqlInterpreterTest.testSql:95 expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<ERROR>

 B. using binary version (zeppelin-0.5.6-incubating-bin-all.tgz)

 1. Seems like scalding interpreter is not on list.

 Unfortunately -0 (non-binding) on this (I can't sure these are blockers so
 I don't vote -1, leaving it to PMCs)

 Best,
 Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

 --