Github user AhyoungRyu commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/681#issuecomment-182728951

    Hi @prasadwagle : )
    Finally Zeppelin notebook authorization feature is implemented! It's really
awesome.

    After applying this PR, I wanted to leave some comments about the
documentation.

     - **Authentication** section in `authentication.md` and
`notebook_authorization.md` is duplicated. So,  in my opinion,
`notebook_authorization.md` will be enough instead of having both. Let's remove
`authentication.md` file since there is no other particular contents except
this section. Then, `notebook_authorization.md` file name have to be changed,
since this file will cover both **notebook authentication** and **notebook
authorization**.
     - **Security Overview** section in `overview.md` and
`notebook_authorization.md` is also duplicated. So, how about having only one
file for this section? I think `notebook_authorization.md` will be enough.
     - Since you add a new drop-down menu "Security" to `_navigation.html`, the
navbar is broken like below screenshot image.
    ![screen shot 2016-02-11 at 2 20 22
pm](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/10060731/12969918/b5a86b18-d0ca-11e5-88e5-5b4cc44d459e.png)
    I think you have to modify `style.css` file for this.
    Or, so far, we don't need to have individual section for **Zeppelin
Security**. So, the fastest way for solving this problem, you can just add your
`*.md` files under the **More** section.

    The above comments are just my personal opinion. So, please let me know if
it's different with yours : )

---
with INFRA.
---