Github user doanduyhai commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/746#issuecomment-188999787

    Humm, your remark about future extension of the existing API with new
parameter makes sense. We need to design API carefully to make evolution easier.

    This plays in favor for a separate API

    By the way, for the existing **asynchronous** API, I don't think returning
OK in all cases is correct. But then, since the execution of the paragraph is
asynchronous and we don't wait for it to return the result to the client, how
can we know if the execution has been successful or not ? How can we decide if
we should return **OK** or **INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR** ?

---
with INFRA.
---