Guys, please let's keep the discussion focused on the subject.

Amos, I do not understand, are you saying that you do object on the
community proceeding with plan C? If not - there is no need to answer\post
in this thread right now.

Again, we are not debating fate\merit\features of any particular
contribution here.

Please post in this thread only if you strongly disagree with the suggested
plan.
I'm calling for a lazy consensus and as soon as there are no objections -
will be ready to proceed with the plan above.

Sooner we reach a consensus on the topic - sooner we can make further
progress.

--
Alex

Kind regards,