Github user ankurmitujjain commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/761#issuecomment-198042725

    Hi @corneadoug : Sorry I wrongly marked pivot chart data as complete...
    Actually I have to remove that feature for now, I will be exploring on how
we can export data from graphs as per you suggestion, but for now I would like
to keep this feature away from this PR...

    However we can always export graph data in table view.

    This PR I had planned only for implementing datatable and its export
feature....
    Please let me know if you are ok with this...

    Regarding CSS problem: I will look into it...

    Thanks
    Ankur

---
with INFRA.