ZEPPELIN-785 has been raised for the below mentioned issue.

Thanks and Regards
Partha Pratim Ghosh

From: Ghosh, Parthapratim [CCC-OT NE]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 8:37 AM
To: 'us...@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org'
Cc: 'dev@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Issue with SparkSqlInterpreter

Hi,

                I am having an issue with %sql interpreter in Zeppelin. I  am
running Zeppelin 0.5.6.
                Each time a query is made in %sql (SparkSqlInterpreter), the
interpreter needs to be restarted for the next query to work.
                If we try to run two select queries in two paragraphs using
%sql interpreter one after the other Zeppelin throws the following error for
the second query (both in HiveContext mode and in Spark SQLContext mode)  -

                org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException: Conf non-local session
path expected to be non-null; at
org.apache.spark.sql.hive.HiveQl$.createPlan(HiveQl.scala:260) at
org.apache.spark.sql.hive.ExtendedHiveQlParser$$anonfun$hiveQl$1.apply(ExtendedHiveQlParser.scala:41)
 at
org.apache.spark.sql.hive.ExtendedHiveQlParser$$anonfun$hiveQl$1.apply(ExtendedHiveQlParser.scala:40)
 at scala.util.parsing.combinator.Parsers$Success.map(Parsers.scala:136) at
scala.util.parsing.combinator.Parsers$Success.map(Parsers.scala:135)

       Is this an existing issue? Can you suggest some solution?

Thanks and Regards
Partha Pratim Ghosh