+1

I can't think of any reason why anyone using a version of Spark before 1.3
would use Zeppelin.  And versions before 1.4 are pretty unlikely as well.

Getting rid of 1.1 and 1.2 - and even 1.3 - would make everyone's lives
easier.

Spark 2.0 is coming out soon, so if we can clear out some of those older
versions now, it will save us headaches later.