Hi all,

I am implementing a interpreter for SiddhiQL which is a real time complex
event processing engine.
Currently I have three interpreters and I need to share data among all the
paragraph belongs to these three interpreters.
For example, let's say when I entered a string from one paragraph, I should
be able to retrieve it from another paragraph.
What is the best way to accomplish this task?

Further more, I have added some html pages to the interpreter results so
that user can interact with the UI. For retrieve those data which user
enter from that html page, I need to use servlets which are running on
another JVM. In this case, I cannot directly share those data with the
interpreter context.
Please let me know how to get rid of this issue..

Your advises are much appreciated.

Thanks and regards!

--
*Minudika Malshan*