Github user prasadwagle commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/831#issuecomment-209134954

    Good work @echarles! I could run the zeppelin server my laptop with jetty
9.2 and jdk 1.8. We are using jdk 1.8 in production since we need bug fixes in
the later versions of https://prestodb.io/ drivers that require jdk 1.8. I
recommend stress testing with jetty 9.3 and jdk 1.8.

    I don't know how to reliably reproduce the jetty 8 websocket deadlock bug
to check if it is fixed. It started happening more frequently when we had
around 20 simultaneous connections. Do we have a stress test that can simulate
this environment?

---
with INFRA.
---