Hello,

I had earlier successfully built the zeppelin project after merging
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/836
as told in an earlier mail. Then, I was trying to run the SparkMon Helium
example from eclipse. In the 'configure Build path' option for the SparkMon
application I added the 'external class folder' :

ZEPPELIN_HOME/zeppelin-interpreter/target/classes/

which contains all the classes for the Helium application, however some of
the classes used in the SparkMon application such as the following :

org.apache.zeppelin.helium.ApplicationArgument
org.apache.zeppelin.helium.Signal
org.apache.zeppelin.resource.ResourceKey

were not found in the classes directory or the src/ directory of the
zeppelin-interpreter directory. I suppose these are important classes as
they are required by the run() method and the signal() method, without them
the program may not run.
Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or the source code has been
changed so that the SparkMon code has to be modified to make it run.

I want to be able to run a Sample Helium application first, so that I may
be able experiment with it and learn more about it. Please provide help in
where I'm going wrong.

I would be doing the following things in the next few days :

->Try to run Helium Sample application and dive into the Helium code base
to understand its working completely.
->Learn more of javascript( D3.js) for Helium applications.
->Create an introduction about Zeppelin and the pluggable Application
framework on the blog.

Additionally, I propose to choose the World bank datasets for a start for
creating the notebooks.

If mentors want any change in the workflow mentioned above, please let me
know. Also please pardon me for any delays as I'm simultaneously working on
the project and giving my university final exams(ending on 9th May).

Thanks,
Anish.