Github user vinayshukla commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/907#issuecomment-220663820

    @AhyoungRyu Thanks for this change. I am happy to see this doc improvement.

    But I think we have an issue with authentication performed by upstream
servers ( (e.g NGINX/Oracle HTTP Server, Apache WebServer,...)

    In reviewing this pull request I looked at existing NGINX authentication
doc and I can't find any instructions to propagate identity from NGINX to
Zeppelin.

    If we allow any upstream server to authenticate, the next step is to have
the identity authenticated upstream to be propagated to Zeppelin and have
Zeppelin use that identity for it's own access control decisions and Zeppelin
should then send this identity downstream to submit jobs.

    I am happy to file another JIRA to track this, please advise.

---
with INFRA.
---