That is why I have replace "Module" with the injection of the factories,
which I think is the appropriate pattern.

Otherwise, we should then say, why doesn't Module implement the TypeLookup
and EntityStore methods and "delegate all the nifty details to the
corresponding services/factories". I prefer consistency.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer