On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 4:41 AM, Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org> wrote:

> Dear Infra Heroes,
>
> Apache Zest PMC has seen it be necessary[1] to change name and Trademarks
> has just approved the proposed name of "Apache Polygene".
>
> TLP name changes are not common, so I am uncertain how to proceed in
> details.
>
> Should we open one Infra ticket per change we need from Infra, or is there
> a better/easier way for you?

I'm not sure this has been done before, so will certainly be an incremental
effort. Please open tickets per area that needs to be updated (a "change
everything" ticket will get bogged down in the "what is done?" questioning)

Before opening tickets, I would suggest reviewing our notes for graduating
a podling:
  https://reference.apache.org/infra/tlpreq

I believe that will provide some guide for the many things to consider
during a rename.

Cheers,
-g